How To Support
The Rocket Fund is the Athletic Department’s official annual giving program. The Rocket Fund
generates needed funds to assist our student-athletes and their sport programs here at
UToledo. This support helps fund scholarships, academic assistance, equipment needs and many
other items for nearly 400 student-athletes in 16 varsity sports.
For a PDF of the Rocket Fund Brochure CLICK HERE
Gifts to the Rocket Fund may be designated for one of the three areas:
- Scholarship Aid – for all student-athletes
- Program Operations – for a particular team
- Unrestricted – for those needs determined to be most important by the Athletic
Benefits and privileges such as premium parking and priority seating assistance are provided
at levels of support of $100 or more annually.
As a contributor to The Rocket Fund, you’ll receive the
satisfaction of helping support our student-athletes as they
take their education and skills to the next level.
You have a choice of several membership opportunities within The Rocket Fund. The level of
support at which you feel most comfortable may be:
- The "Directors Circle" at a minimum of $5,000 annually.
- The "Coaches Division" at a minimum of $2,500 annually.
- The "Executive Division" at a minimum of $1,000 annually.
- The "Gold Division" at a minimum of $500 annually.
- The "Blue Division" at a minimum of $300 annually.
- or The "Century Division" at a minimum of $100 annually.
Privileges and benefits, including priority seating assistance and parking passes increase with
the level of support.
Gifts may be in the form
of cash, credit card payment (including monthly/installment credit card payments), stock
transfer, payroll deduction (UT employees only) and under special circumstances, equipment,
supplies, or other in-kind gifts.